DNA DRAGON DINOSAUR GIRL VIRTUAL REALITY LUCID DREAMS

FAUSTUS CROW

Should you conjure up the twenty-seventh Succubus out of her genie lamp of the British Natural History Museum, who be called Ronovea, to thence appear amidst your Triangle Of Art Imagination; she will duly manifest within your ensuing virtual reality lucid dreams, looking like Lara Croft, riding a dinosaur. You will soon discover she is a time travelling Marchioness and a Great Countess; and there be under her command 19 ultra-terrestrial Legions of salacious Succubae.

goetia_girls_lilith's_harem_succubus_evocation_art_book_paperback_by_faustus_crow

One of Ronovea’s many Muse specialities besides that of inspiring an interest in palaeontology, is to guide you into looking at language, not just any language, but that of a primary language, of symbolic information, buried deep within you, of a fossil code.

goetia_girls_ronove_lemegeton_necronomicon_reptillian_dinosauroid_girl_succubus

Ronovea will first reveal that all the stars, planets and galaxies make up just 4 percent of the universe. The other 96 percent is apparently made of stuff astronomers cannot see…

View original post 2,039 more words

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s